Sales & Customer Service Lead
part-time and/or full-time
The main role of a Studio Lead – Sales and Customer Service is to ensure the achievement of sales targets and compliance of our customer satisfaction standards. He/she must not only achieve a good personal sales average in order to lead by example, but also support the Manager in achieving and maintaining sales and profitability targets for the studio. Moreover, he/she provides outstanding customer service at all times and is responsible for ensuring that all associates maintain an excellent customer service that conforms to Magenta’s standards and philosophy, while also dealing with any potential customer issue when applicable.
- Work with the Manager for planning the studio’s daily activities (ex. scheduling, booking appointments, order follow-up and verification, cash reports, etc.) and all other related tasks required to ensure good management of the studio’s operations.
- Accountability for their own professional development in their respective role.
- Coaching and develop their skills in the sales and customer service part of the team.
- Ensure some follow-ups with the Head Office including: monitoring of sales and photo performance, reports and reconciliation of cash, customer orders follow-up, studios orders (inventory), sales reports, etc.
- Advising clients during the viewing process while presenting them with the products offered by Magenta.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times and manage customer issues that may occur.
- Maintain a good sale average (lead by example) and maximize the studio’s profitability.
- Perform all other duties related to the efficient management of the studio (studio missions) as required including, but not limiting, the following: inventory management, receiving and shipping of merchandise, visual presentation, distribution of promotional cards, maintenance and organization of costumes and props, coordination of seasonal changes, etc.
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the studio as well as the safety of customers and employees.
- All other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Sales experience in a retail environment
- Excellent skills in customer service with a client experience approach
- Ability and ease in working with people of all ages
- Dynamic and enthusiastic personality, motivated by sales targets
- Customer satisfaction concern and focus
- Mindful of the company image
- Professionalism, good communication skills and a good team spirit
Advantage to work at Magenta….
- Flexibility hours for better management work/studies
- Creative work environment
- A complete paid training program in sales and customer service
- Substantial rebates on your products and services
- Opportunity for growth within the team